What an experience. We stayed in Cabana number 1 which is the only one with electricity and is the shortest walk from the dining area and dock. I can’t say enough about the hosts and the food – absolutely delicious! Everything was organic and the meals were gourmet. The best part was taking a hike from La Loma over to Playa Larga. It was a steep, hot, humid, and long hike to the most beautiful isolated beaches on the other side of the island. My only suggestions would be that the beverage policy be explained more clearly and that they allowed more time for us to make our flight out of Bocas. We got to the airport 15 minutes before takeoff and almost didn’t get on the flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience something a little different. La Loma is a working cacao farm that also accepts a small number of overnight guests.vIf you want to escape everyday life, relax in comfort in a hillside rancho overlooking a secluded bay, participate in tropical farm life or engage in a range of activities designed to bring you closer to the natural environment and local communities of this spectacular island, La Loma is for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro