Disclaimer: We didn't stay but that wasn't from lack of trying. After emailing to make reservations, we were told the complicated set of rules to be worthy of giving our money to this establishment. Tuesday or Thursday check-in's only, two or four night stays only; no Sunday stays. Fine, no problem...I'll switch our entire itinerary to make this work. Two days later after re-booking our flights, I email to finalize the reservation only to be told that she's booked it to someone else. She was aloof and apathetic but suggested we stay a different day. Sure, I'll change my entire trip to Panama again for the honor of being your guest. If you are that high maintenance, please post your book of rules on your website!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience something a little different. La Loma is a working cacao farm that also accepts a small number of overnight guests.If you want to escape everyday life, relax in comfort in a hillside rancho overlooking a secluded bay, participate in tropical farm life or engage in a range of activities designed to bring you closer to the natural environment and local communities of this spectacular island, La Loma is for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro