Just left La Loma and we already miss it. What a wonderful escape from our busy lives. Our rancho was so comfortable with an amazing view. At night the rainforest came alive with an orchestra of sounds and the star gazing was so cool. So many fun things to do during the day or just take advantage of the comfy hammocks. The meals were delicious and the company of the other guests and the staff was wonderful. A special thanks to Steve and Karen for everything!
We saw dolphins, scorpions, monkeys, beautiful fish, monkeys, and sloths (so cute--a face only a mom could love).
All in all an amazing place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience something a little different. La Loma is a working cacao farm that also accepts a small number of overnight guests.vIf you want to escape everyday life, relax in comfort in a hillside rancho overlooking a secluded bay, participate in tropical farm life or engage in a range of activities designed to bring you closer to the natural environment and local communities of this spectacular island, La Loma is for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro