“Longest Dive Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scuba 6 ECO Diving

Scuba 6 ECO Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Scuba 6 Eco Diving and our little corner of paradise. Specializing in small groups allows us to do things differently. First, we offer high quality personalized service and cater to the client’s individual needs. Our extra-long bottom times, one-of-a-kind dive briefings and our unique and innovative way of guiding the dives have earned us the reputation of offering the best dive experiences in Bocas del Toro. When it comes to dive training, we make an extra effort to help students attain a higher level of skills and confidence than normally achieved.That’s the difference passion makes. We are the only dive operation in Panama to offer eco diving and citizen scientist programs that show divers how to collect scientific data that marine biologists and foundations will use to help protect the marine environment this in turn makes your dives even more fun. We also apply sustainable business practices and continuously strive to leave less of a footprint. Michel is co-owner and a PADI Course Director with a stellar reputation and over 25 years dive experience. Ginette is co-owner, a PADI instructor with over 20 years dive experience - her passion is coral reef ecology. All team members are trained in eco diving and sustainable practices. Come dive with us and find out first hand why so many people make us their number one choice.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Casper, Wyoming
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Longest Dive Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

As a once to twice a year diver, you are never in optimum shape for a dive. Normally it is a hassle to get the right amount of weights, and get use to new equipment. After being a half hour late (ended up on wrong island) Roberto expressed no concern and provided me a solo dive with him. my girlfriend was able to come along to snorkel at a very small fee. He provided very good descriptions of our dives and found a lot of sea life hidden in the rocks and crevices. We had very relaxed dives, seeing a wide variety of sea life. On my second dive, sometimes a challenge, I lasted over an hour, with some air to spare. (Unusual for an out of shape, 2 time a year diver.) Thanks to both Roberto's for a wonderful experience.

Visited June 2013

Berlin, Germany
“Recipe for a born-again ex-diver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Ingredients: the Caribbean Ocean (vast amount), La Isla Bastimentos (the one and only), Roberto from Scuba 6 Diving. Mix these and you’ll be able to enjoy beautiful underwater landscapes and zero gravity at your own pace in a very small group. Thanks again, guys!

Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dive Shop! Great Diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We've been diving for about 3 years now. Since we only dive when we are on vacation once a year I would describe myself as a cautious diver so we are pretty selective of who we choose to dive with. Scuba 6 Diving was excellent. Roberto and Debby are great and super friendly! Roberto is very knowledgeable. I love that they have a low dive master to diver ratio to ensure safety and lots of personal attention. All four of our dives with Scuba 6 rocked. Thanks Robero & Debby!

Mount Isa, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome trip! First time diver and experienced diver equally impressed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We happened by scuba 6 and we are so glad we did! Roberto and Debbie were wonderful. It was my first ever dive and Roberto patiently helped me build my confidence and allowed me to enjoy this underwater world. I ended up doing both full dives I enjoyed it so much. My fiancé is quite an experienced diver and he was partnered by another guy. He was very impressed by the soft corals we saw, he thought they were better than any he had seen on dives in Asia, Australia and Vanuatu.
The other great thing about scuba 6 is they only take small groups which is so important while you are learning. We only wish we had enough time to stay for me to do the full course.
Thanks Roberto and Debbie for a fabulous day!

Fredericton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First dive, awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My boyfriend Greg and I had heard about Scuba 6 on Tripadvisor, so when we went to Bastimentos town we of course found them! My boyfriend was the only one with his PADI so he was just going to dive alone, but since they needed a min 3 people, he and Debbie talked me and his brother into going too. I am so glad I did! Roberto was awesome and so patient and calm and reassuring. Once I got in the water I was a little freaked out and had to come back up a couple of times, but he really helped me get through it and I went down and he held my hand the entire time-2 dives! Greg now teases me that I had a crush on Roberto and got to hold hands with him all day. haha. But honestly, for my first dive, I could not have asked for a better instructor. Debbie was also wonderful in assisting us and helping Roberto. The boat driver, Roberto, also did a great job helping us out! I highly recommend Scuba 6!

Susan, Greg and Dan from Canada