Bocas Bound was a perfect location for our group! We had easy access to everything Bocas del Toro had to offer and it felt as if we had our own island. Our group enjoyed the abundance of flora and fauna on the island as well as the easy access to Red Frog Beach. The accommodation was always clean & the staff was incredible! They went out of their way to accommodate our group at the hostel, with activities during the days and even in the evenings with beach parties and nightlife tours. Much love and thanks to the staff and our new Panamanian friends: Dwan, Marlon, Guille, Sharina, Chef Jose and Steve! I recommend Bocas Bound for traveling couples, backpackers, student groups, etc. They have an option for everyone! Keep it up Bocas Bound! See you in January!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a living rainforest, on a Caribbean island, Bocas Bound is the place to stay and visit in Bocas del Toro. Bocas Bound provides immediate access to surfing, rain forest hikes, kayaking, and beautiful beaches. Bocas Bound is an exotic destination in Bocas del Toro that attracts back-packers, surfers, and cost-conscious families looking for a place that is extraordinarily different from a typical Bocas hotel. Trails from your doorstep lead you through dense jungle to breathtaking beaches and hidden coves. The nightly chorus of nature will cause you to truly appreciate Isla Bastimentos.* 8 min walk to Red Frog Beach * Beach Activity Center* Hiking Trails and Canopy Zipline* 15 minute water taxi to Bocas Town* Air-conditioned rooms* Full Restaurant Bar and Lounge * Community kitchen * Free Breakfast & Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Bocas Island Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Bound Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Bocas Island Lodge Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro