My favorite part was how close to the water we were while still being surrounded by the modern amenities of the 21st century.
1. I loved the house we stayed in, so incredibly nice!
2. I loved the gorgeous beaches
3. I loved the jungle all around me
4. I loved the service and everyone wanted to help
5. I loved the snorkeling we did right off the tip of the island with thousands of fish
6. I loved that we were still close to the town and could hop in and buy things we wanted
7. I loved that we still have satellite tv and internet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas, rooms and Jungle Lodges to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle. Awarded at Panama's most beautiful beach and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro