We rented a 3 bed/2 bath villa for my 2 children, MIL and my husband and I for two weeks in mid-April. It was beautifully designed and extremely comfortable. The views are lovely from the villa overlooking the ocean. The rainforest around the property is exceptionally fun and interesting with a huge diversity of wildlife, though you need not venture from your villa to encounter an amazing assortment of animals, birds and insects.
We all love having our personal pool, also. The beaches nearby are pristine. We are pushing the rainy season, though the cloud cover has helped keep down the temperatures.
Service, however, needs improvement. There have been various small issues with the villa, and we have had many people come by, but not much gets done. I understand that is an issue the resort management is confronting and attempting to change, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro