If like having a set of nice amenities (beautiful villas with private pools, gorgeous quiet beaches, restaurant w decent food and access to concierge that helps you navigate excursions) but not all inclusive options this is the place for you. Service was excellent! All employees were incredibly friendly and accommodating. This is NOT an all inclusive island that will cater to every whim. If that is what you are looking for, move on. We stayed for a week -- there were 9 of us. Four adults and 5 kids -- ages 3 to 15. Very quiet island which we loved. Holler monkeys, sloths and birds to see. We loved it! Zip line on the island is the BEST we have ever done. Run by an ex us special forces guy...great w kids and adults. We'd go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas, rooms and Jungle Lodges to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle. Awarded at Panama's most beautiful beach and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro