Awesome place to stay; as we will be going back every year. If Beach living is what you're looking for this is the place to go. The Villas are great with each having it's own infinity pool, Direct TV and Wireless internet.
Do go grocery shopping on Bocas to get snacks beverages to stock your fridge, because there is not much to buy on Bastimentos where Red Frog is located, but you can buy spirits, water and soda from them.
Breakfast is included at the Beach bar Punta Lava. Lunches are easy and would recommend the fish tacos, fresh and resonably priced. Dinners are very good as well as there is a wide variety from homemade pasta, a whole snapper or even a Beef filet which was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro