We recently returned from a 7-night stay at Red Frog Beach. This was our second stay at Red Frog Beach because we had such a great expereince on our fist trip. Similar to our first experience, the staff were very friendly and accommodating and were quick to address any of our needs. Our villa was beautiful, clean and spacious. The pool was great for a quick dip without the need to leave our villa. There is plenty to do on the island and our favorite was the zipline / canopy tours. We have been on several canopy tours and this one ws by far the best. We will definitely return for another trip to Red Frog Beach. Thanks again for the great expereince - wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro