We enjoyed our three night stay here. The villas are gorgeous. We had a beautiful deck with ocean views and our own private pool. The beaches were lovely as well. As the resort is still under construction, there is not yet a "luxury" restaurant. Food is available but expect the basics. Tasty but not a lot of options. We picked up groceries in town before heading over so we could cook one night and ordered in pizza another. Just realize you must take a water taxi over to Bocas town to get provisions. Great for a relaxing couple of days. Still working out some kinks but management was quick to address any issues we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas, rooms and Jungle Lodges to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle. Awarded at Panama's most beautiful beach and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro