We enjoyed our three night stay here. The villas are gorgeous. We had a beautiful deck with ocean views and our own private pool. The beaches were lovely as well. As the resort is still under construction, there is not yet a "luxury" restaurant. Food is available but expect the basics. Tasty but not a lot of options. We picked up groceries in town before heading over so we could cook one night and ordered in pizza another. Just realize you must take a water taxi over to Bocas town to get provisions. Great for a relaxing couple of days. Still working out some kinks but management was quick to address any issues we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro