The most impressive thing about Red Frog is the amount of stuff to do there. I am not the kind of person to just sit and lounge on vacation and Red Frog was perfect for a guy like me. The zip line, the trails, the cave tour, the dolphin tour, the fishing, snorkeling and the ping pong, all made for fun days. We also went out to some keys on a little sailboat excursion that was awesome.
The best thing about it was that it was all very affordable. In fact, I thought they had made a mistake when they rented me snorkel gear for $8. If you want to get a lot for your money and a lot of "experience" out of your vacation, this was a great place.
"Never been to a place with so much to do"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas, rooms and Jungle Lodges to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle. Awarded at Panama's most beautiful beach and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro