Went in with low expectations since our family just traveled to the Galapogos Islands last spring break - But we were happilly surprised by the Villas - Beaches - Fun Food -I agree that a higher quality restaurant is need but the development is new and I am sure someone will build one. The zipline/obstacle course rivaled Costa Rica's Zips and the owners were very friendly and helpfull. Tours were easily set up and the guides were great. We are planning on going back to Red Frog beach, possibly to purchase a villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro