Amazing jungle lodging and courteous attentive staff. The quiet, peaceful setting is out of a tropical dream. Owner Scott has innate knowledge of the area's many islands and the best times/ conditions to enjoy the excellent surfing, fishing, snorkeling, exploring, etc- that will be the difference that will make this trip probably one of the best of your life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Bungalows in an all-inclusive eco-resort on the world famous Red Frog Beach. Located 15 minutes from Bocas Del Toro, Red Frog Beach is a mile long white sand beach. Red Frog Bungalows are Balinese bungalows rebuilt on this gorgeous beach. Our maximum capacity is 12 guests in 3 units. We are a small resort which allows us to tailor your entire stay. The amenities include private outdoor showers, exotic Balinese furnishings, private chef, beachfront palapa with hammocks and beach chairs, surf board rentals and private professional tours. We have our own guides and boats to make sure all of your tours are safe, informative, and enjoyable. We specialize in making sure you have the most enjoyable vacation of your lives. We offer 3 gourmet meals a day in the tranquility of the Panamanian rain forest, hiking, surfing, beach combing, fishing, Standup Paddle-boarding, and snorkeling. Basically anything that has to do with the ocean. Red Frog Bungalows would love to show you around this beautiful place in the world! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Red Frog Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Bungalows Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Bungalows Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro