If you like a place that is quaint, charming,and artistic this is the place for you. If you want a slick modern resort stay away.
We stayed in both the Turtle and the Dolphin. Both were adorable, but we liked the Dolphin' a little better. We spent our time relaxing in hammocks and walking on the beach. In four kilometers of beach we saw 6 people. Wonderful.
We ate 2 dinners and one breakfast.The food was good but not gourmet. The home made chocolate and passion fruit ice cream were great as was the passion fruit cheesecake. The passion fruit smoothies were to die for.
Monique and her husband Jim were helpful and charming. The staff were helpful and friendly. The price of the lodging was reasonable. You can cook for yourself and/ or buy your meals.
Tesoro Escondido is about 4 kilometers from Bocas Towm. You can got there and just get away from everything. Wonderfully relaxing. We would love to go back and stay a week
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic and charming facility with stunning beach front location. 6 rooms in main house and 3 cabinas, all with private bathrooms and kitchens. 2 small beaches are on either side of the property. Bluff Beach located 1 minute away. Within walking distance to La Curba and Dumper surf breaks. Paunch surf break is 15 minutes away. 4 miles from Bocas town. Free wireless internet in main house. Delicious prepared food available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tesoro Escondido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tesoro Escondido Hotel Bocas Town
- Tesoro Escondido Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town