We plan first to stay there just for one night, but at the end we do it for 3 nights. It is a really charming place, really relaxing with such a nice views. From the restaurant you can enjoy a great lunch with the ocean in front of you. We had our private in the second floor with our own bathroom. We used the kitchen for a couple of breakfasts and everything was working well. If you are on a budget be sure to buy all the stuff on town before taking the 20 min taxi ride to the hotel because once there you will not find a super market. If you can, try some food from the restaurant, a little bit expensive, but worth it.
It was so relaxing, going to our private beach for a while, come back and sleep in the hammock with a nice view. We loved the fact that we fall asleep each night hearing the ocean sounds (it is really close to the rooms).
The owner, Monique, is really kind, she helped us a lot. Dogs take care of each guest, and so they did with us, guiding us through the short trails to the beaches and sitting next to the belongings. We even made friends there, having great time with the couple working at that moment. Aranud cook really good food and Julie prepare great cocktails. The last day we were really sad of leaving but we went away with great memories.
Just be aware this is a hotel for relaxing, not for party. Downtown is far away, so no dance clubs or anything will be reached easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic and charming facility with stunning beach front location. 6 rooms in main house and 3 cabinas, all with private bathrooms and kitchens. 2 small beaches are on either side of the property. Bluff Beach located 1 minute away. Within walking distance to La Curba and Dumper surf breaks. Paunch surf break is 15 minutes away. 4 miles from Bocas town. Free wireless internet in main house. Delicious prepared food available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Tesoro Escondido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tesoro Escondido Hotel Bocas Town
- Tesoro Escondido Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town