wife and I stayed there for 2 nights in early March...rooms are neat and clean and views from ocean view are great....owners and staff are friendly and willing to help....internet service was spotty....much-touted bocas del drago beach was huge disappointment, especially after 45 minute bumpy trip to get there...sea level was so high that there was really very little beach...no need to go there...tropical market (not related and located about 3 blocks away) is excellent restaurant...Note that if you stay in town there are really no places in this hotel or any others we saw to lay out in the sun...you have to travel to get to a beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town