Our fourth year back enjoying Bocas and Tropical Suites. This year we stayed 3 weeks, and besides spending time enjoying both the lovely ocean front views and street view suites, we expanded our horizon to enjoy a few days with an underwater view! Tropical Suites has added a brand new suite called the Starfish Suite, that not only has an ocean front balcony, but also has a window into the sea! The suite itself is has the most beautiful decor, with local artwork, wonderful king bed, microwave, fridge, and a large bathroom with a huge shower that has river rock flooring, and an amazing vanity with a vessel sink that appears to somehow come from the sea. The focal of this suite however is the lovely sitting area, that instead of a coffee table, has a big round window in the floor that looks right down into the Caribbean Sea! That window offers a view of the big starfishes that are common to the Bocas area. If the tropical fish and starfish weren't enough in the sea window however, additionally you wake to an amazing reflection of the sun onto the suite's wall in the morning. ( the suite has sun darkening window coverings, so the sun's reflection onto the water comes up through the sea window and virtually shimmers on the wall.
Tropical Suites continues as the number one hotel in Bocas with good reason. The staff is warm, welcoming, knowledgeable, and accommodating, and the location and facilities are the best in Bocas.The new Starfish Suite is just one more wonderful addition/option that makes TS the place we love to stay every time we are in Bocas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town