Whau. Love at first sight from the small taxi-boat from Almirante, that brought us to Bocas del Toro and Tropical Suites..
We had a great welcome by the owners Chip and Jamie and felt at home and at ease in few minutes.
The view from the balcony at sundawn were unforgetable, watching the boats and canoes coming in for the night or from fishing.
Its a modern, but very cosy and very clean hotel in colonial style with 15 rooms and great paintings and tasteful art on the walls.
We slept like a dream in the kingsize bed and enjoyed a relaxing spa in the bathroom.
There's a kitchen in the suite, if you want to cook your own meals. We went for tuna steak in town, but found out, that the best fishing restaurant 'Green Lime' had closed on thursdays. What a shame.
Breakfast was included and served at a small restaurant, Lillys cafe, next to the hotel.
We had carribean breakfast with eggs and fruit, waiting for Gabriel to pick us up for at boattrip to Bird Island, watching rare tropical sea-birds and snorkeling around in big steams of sardins.
At Bocas del Drago, we had great lobsters and spend the afternoon at the beach, before getting back to Bocas and the airport for taking the evening-plane to Panama City.
The perfect place for couples, who wants to relax and have a romantic moment in a busy life
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town