On my 4th trip to Panama we decided to go diving in Bocas del Toro. Stayed at the Tropical Suites for 3 dyas. Chip and Jamie (owners) SUPER friendly and nice. Could not do enough for you. The hotel is modern and super cleans. Comfy beds, nice bathrooms, great ocean view. The town of Bocas is also amazing..laid back Carribean, but most resturnats with super service, great food. Don't miss Guari Guari...6 course pix fixed meal for $23. The best bargain I have seen in years! Alos good was 9 degress and El Ulitmo Rufugio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town