“Unique idea, great food!”
Review of Bocas Blended

Bocas Blended
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Bocas Town
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Bocas Blended is an old refurbished Thomas school bus and so much more! Founded in 2009, we are now a fully operational restaurant. Our kitchen is now inside of the gutted bus, the steering wheel has been made into a table on our sea view roof-top, and the engine has been removed to make room for storage under the 'hood.' We have a juice bar with 6 stools as well as a covered dining room for customers to lounge in. We have a beautiful garden bordered with hundreds of recycled water bottles, as well as a comfy couch and an herb garden made of old wooden pallets. We have learned to recycle and reuse in order to maximize space and comfort for our valued customers. We have quickly become a Bocas landmark!Bocas Blended offers unique food and drink selections at great prices using local and fresh ingredients. We are your only healthy 'fast food' option here on the island. Our menu features signature recipe smoothies, such as the green ginger pineapple and the vitamin c craze, fresh squeezed natural juices, salads, wraps, spicy passion fruit ceviche, and much more! We've got plenty of vegetarian options as well!Don't forget about WRAPPY HOUR every day from 4-5pm! Choose any 2 chicken or vegetarian wraps for only $7.00. Now with WIFI!
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Unique idea, great food!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This idea of service out of a bus is brilliant! Some of the best chicken Thai wraps in Bocas and cheap, happy hour is two for one wraps! They also have Mexican wraps and mojito lemonade which are delicious and affordable! The seating area is outdoors around the bus on a rock patio, there is also seating on top of the bus, fun stuff! The ladies working the bus work hard to produce the hot delicious food that's served and remain friendly despite the crowded work environment! Super job!

• Visited March 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Great food at great prices”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This little restaurant is a great one. The wraps are delicious - I had 2, given it was wrappy hour (2 for $7). I'm not sure whether I liked the Thai oMexican wrap better. Both were with chicken, and stuffed with veggies and a delicious sauce. While I'm glad I tried two flavours, the warps were so big I couldn't finish (and I was starving!). The smoothie was also great.
Very friendly staff.
Great name - blended drinks and fusion food.
I'll be back to try more during my stay in Bocas.

• Visited May 2013
St. Gallen, Switzerland
“One of the best places to eat!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Not only are the wraps and Smoothies delicious, healthy and at a good price (~7$ per wrap, get 2 for 1 in happpy hour from 4pm-5pm), the whole place is an experience! It's a decorated, blue school bus, where they prepare the meals. You can sit at the counter, in a shady room and even on top of the bus. I ate there 4 times, and I would still eat there if I were in Bocas.

• Visited March 2013
George Town, Cayman Islands
“something different”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

nice people with a cool concept. totally something different. worth a visit for sure. great location

Visited December 2012
YVR
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Love this place! Vegetables and salads are hard to find in Restaurants in Panama so we were happy to discover Bocas Blended. We ate here several times and enjoyed everything.
The breakfast burrito is very good. Everything is fresh and yummy!

Visited April 2013