“Friendly staff friendly owners, know alot about the marine life.”
Review of Bocas Dive Center

and up
Two Tank Dive in Bocas del Toro
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Bocas Town
More attraction details
Owner description: The most dynamic shop on the island. All our equipment is new. Nitrox will be available January, 2013. Our boat was specifically built for diver safety and comfort and our 4 stroke engine shows our commitment to marine protection. Owner Eddie is a PADI Course Director who offers instruction from beginner to instructor level in English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French. We also offer the widest range of eco-programs available with some exclusive to us.
London, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Friendly staff friendly owners, know alot about the marine life.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Overall a good expierience. I had an issue on the first dive ( my fault) which was handled appropriately. First dive not a whole lot to see lots of sea weed caught on coral. The second dive was very nice there was a wreck with nice wild life on it and nice coral formations with lots of diverse life surrounding it, some things I hadnt seen such as starfish, a sea horse very cool, and lots of sea cucumbers. Would dive with them again and would reccomend to others.

• Hebrew first
San Jose, Costa Rica
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good dive on Bocas del Toro”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Eddie & crew, are a very good selection for diving in Bocas del Toro.

We did a two tank dive, almost 40 minutes each, although was not a sunny day, dives were fantstic.

The only point they should improve is the boat. It's too small to fit all crew plus 7 divers and tanks,

Visited February 2013
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent dive service”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Bocas Dive Center is a great place if you want to dive. My husband and I only had 1 day in Bocas Del Toro and wanted to dive. Unfortunately, all the dive shops in the area opened at 9:00AM. Eddie, who is the owner of Bocas Dive Center, made it possible so that we could dive before they officially opened. We were able to dive the following morning and met him and his instructor at 7:00AM. Unfortunately, I forgot our dive instructor name. However, I do know she originated from Spain and has dived all over the world including Dubai. I hope that this information will help when asking her to dive with you. My husband had a great dive experience. As for me, I was having trouble with my ear and had to surface early. Eddie was kind enough to keep me entertained while my husband and instructor finished their dive. Eddie also discounted my dive since I was not able to complete it. Great experience. We were able to dive, leave Boca’s by 10:00 AM, and continue to our next adventure through Panama.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank May V
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place to learn”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

here is learn diving. The guides are very good persons and know a lot. Great place to dive in bocas. I went with Ruth, a Spain girl very very good person

1 Thank Fvvaldiv
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best operation in Bocas”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I have well over 2000 dives each so we’ve seen lots of dive operations and we can honestly say that Bocas Dive Center is world class. We had visited all the shops and this was our last stop. The minute we entered the shop we knew we had just found something superior. They are professional in everything they do and their passion for the marine environment is contagious. We also saw how good they are with divers with no experience and how patient they were when a woman had trouble descending during a Discover Diving. The other thing that impressed us was how eco-minded the entire team is. Bocas Dive Center is by far the very best choice. We would like to thank the entire team for all the fun – you were definitely the highlight of our time spent in Bocas.

Visited December 2012