Hotel Laguna
$93
Hotels.com
Hotelito Del Mar(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
$50
$70
Hotel Palma Royale(Bocas Town)
$105
$102
$92
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Olas(Bocas Town)
$49
  • Restaurant
Posada Isla Chica(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
$39
$38
Swan's Cay Hotel(Bocas Town)
$59
$52
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cristina(Bocas Town)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in Laguna Hotel. Good prices, clean and big room and really confortables beds. We had a few problems with hot water in the shower but it happens island wide from what i heard. And a really nice restaurant just next door (el pecado). Just perfect!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Derf_Qc
Reviewed December 19, 2012

If you want a affordable, clean, comfortable and a good service hotel, this is the best choice you will find on the island. Just avoid going on panama national holidays because the island feels overcrowded and the hotel sometimes cant keep up with all the influx of guests.
If you have trouble or any inquiry about the hotel or the island, you can ask for Felix, the manager, such a nice guy who tries his best to help you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cless986
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Initially, Hotel Laguna was not my first choice because being a hotel their prices might be too high for a seasoned backpacker as myself, but was recommended by a source and later learned after a series of email correspondence their prices were reasonable and provided security within the room. Felix, the Administrator General, was also very sensitive toward my situation when I had to change my arrival dates unexpectedly and didn't charge my credit card till I had a confirmed date. The room, although not very large, was comfortable nevertheless, for a backpacker my main concern is where I sleep and feeling safe,and convenient to the local markets. If and when I return to Bocas, I'd book again at Hotel Laguna!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Kaye T
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed the experience. The hotel is conveniently located downtown, close to restaurants, boat tours/taxis, and a grocery store. There is a giant building being constructed across the street so the view wasn't so great and the noise was a little unbecoming while trying to have a peaceful breakfast. But that's not the hotel's fault. The complimentary breakfast options are okay - nothing spectacular but a good way to start the day. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint was with the bathroom - it was a little "worn-down" and the hot water stopped working on my second day there (of course, you don't really NEED hot water in Bocas!).

Room Tip: Because of the construction happening across the street (as of July 2012), it's probably not worth paying extra for a room at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I am from Panama city and I love Bocas. Ths last time I decided no pay more for an hotel. In previous trip I paid lot quantities for a room and did not deserve that. Hotel laguna is clean is centric and the service is excelent. The recepcionist is very focus in customer service and the ownership is always pending about any requirements that you need. But like in everything take in consideration the following:
- Rooms are noisy I was in room 3 and you can hear steps from the top. The second floor is made by wood and if you were bottom you hear all the noise. Ask for a room in the top but not for th front due to the front is the main street and is very noisy.
-they could offer you ice. I the rooms you have a mini refrigerator but it is not too cold just fresh and at the end of tours when you arrive at the hotel a cold soda or juice or water will be nice.
-Cable TV is acceptable but sometime the signal is not too clear.
Good things are:
-nice amvient good service.
-delicius breakfast three options mmm
-good air condition and very clean
I was very happy my family and I with this hotel highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012