“Delicious Giant Breakfast”

Panama City, Panama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Giant Breakfast”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were all hungry so we headed to the El Limbo Hotel restaurant for some breakfast. We ordered and it took a while to get to the table (we suspected the waiter was also the cook), but it was worth it! The food was delicious!

Visited October 2012

SanDiego
“Great salad, despite the critics!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I frankly had had enough of Bocas! I wanted a good Cesar salad , decent food, something good for lunch.
I was there in off season, they were painting and sanding, who cares? I had a small El Limbo salad and it came with really fresh lettuce (not iceberg), papaya ( I think), onions, other veggies, croutons and as advertised, ...bacon. LOVED IT! IT made my day!

• Visited October 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“Very good food and a clean easy ambiance”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Great shrimp, nice experience. Service is ok, friendly.

• Visited April 2012
Burnaby, Canada
“Slowest service. Worst food. Not worth your money or time!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

When me and my friend sat down for our meal, it took the server about 5 minutes just to bring the menus! We were the only people in the restaurant, so we were a little confused. We then ordered beer and a pop,which took another 5-10 minutes (by the way, the beer and pop were out of the fridge in cans). We then ordered some appetizers and our food (pastas) at the same time. We waited about 20 minutes for our appetizers and then another 20 for our food! Our pastas came out only warm and had NO flavour to them. I got the seafood one, which had a ton of seafood that tasted like rubber. When my friend ran out of pop, the server never offered him another drink, but simply took the empty can away. To get the bill and pay took another 10 minutes and even though we asked her to pack up our barely touched meals, we ended up throwing them out when we got home.

I don't really understand why the food took so long because we were the only people in the restaurant the entire time! Although it's right on the water, this place is NOT worth your time or money!!

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank Spencyre
Hilversum, The Netherlands
“Don't go to el limbo”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Not friendly, cold food, bad service etc etc etc.

It was really not plesent!

• Visited February 2012