“Back again”

Lil' Spa Shop by the Sea
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Donna gives the best massage and when I hit Bocas Town I couldn't wait to see her and listen to the water at Lil'Spa Shop by the Sea. The place gets nicer and nicer every year.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Massage, pedi and a wax? What more does a girl need when traveling? The ultimate spot to relax and show yourself a bit of the royal treatment.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

And that's not all. This awesome little spa is full service and lovely. Waxing, nails, feet, you get it all and trust me when I say it is difficult to find a good hairdresser. Donna isn't good, she's great and so much fun to boot! So if you need pampering, or just a clean up...give Donna a visit. Besides a great new look, my guess, a great new friend too!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was there on vacation with my boyfriend and needed to get waxed asap! There were other places (maybe one) but ultimately I ended up going here. The owner is so very nice and polite. We chatted and she fit me in without a reservation. She did a good job but it was a little expensive. The second time I was there, it was a bit harder to get an appointment, I walked there a few times and no one ever seemed to be in. The message board did not have a pen to use so I could not leave a message. But an otherwise nice place.

1  Thank Joao G
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stayed there with my 2 girlfriends and loved it. The casitas are basic but comfortable and cute. The deck with hammocks and right access to the sea is a good plus.The sharing kitchen area a nice place to hang out. The SPA a super plus :) from hair cut to massage and reflexology, they were all well done. Donna and her friend are amazing personalities, fun to chat with!