“So good”
Review of Raw Sushi + Martini Bar - CLOSED

Raw Sushi + Martini Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The only bar in bocas to offer sushi and carribean fusion, as well as a wide selection of martinis. Not only for sushi-lovers, our menu offers a wide variety of dishes made daily with the freshest products. In order to maintain the highest quality of freshness in our product, certain items our subject to availability.Our cozy dining area offers oceanfront views, and the best breezes in Bocas town. Happy Hour starts at 6pm everday, offering $1 off all martinis and $1 national beers.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love sushi and this place doesn't disappoint. They do a great spin on sushi and other dishes. Mid range prices but high end food, and it is right on the water.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you come to Bocas and you don't try RAW, then consider yourself never having been to Bocas at all. It's a must. Brit puts love into every bite, and you can taste it.

1  Thank Aqua S
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Very attentive service - we had 3 different people making sure our we had everything we needed! Delicious food - spicy calamari dish was on special & a wonderful dried mango salad. Sushi rolls weren't as cold as I like & used a bit too much cream cheese, but the presentation was phenomenal!

1  Thank rhsunshine
Reviewed August 21, 2012

If you are lucky enough to visit Bocas, I recommend eating at Raw Sushi & Martini Bar... I loved it so much I ended up getting married there!! The food and service is outstanding, and the martini’s are delicious! The owner Brittany put together a ceremony and reception I will remember forever... I can’t thank her enough for making my special day PERFECT!! I can’t wait to come back!!!

1  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant more than any other in Bocas because the food is excellent, the music soothing and the atmosphere very laid back. Brittany has done an amazing job with Raw. Constantly paying attention to details and personally caring about every customer has made this restaurant a pleasure to visit time and time again. Order anything and you will be happy but my personal favorite is the Crispy Mahi roll, spicy tuna roll and the spicy shrimp and squid. I also suggest the fresh Passionfruit Martini. Delicious! All of her dishes have amazing flavor and all of her wait staff make sure you are attended too. Brittany is personally in Raw every night because she truly cares about her product and wants to make sure Raw continues to make everyone visiting Bocas very happy. Go to Raw for sushi and Martinis and you wont be disappointed. You have to go to Raw if you are in Bocas Del Toro!!!!!!