“Incredible food!”
Review of Raw Sushi + Martini Bar - CLOSED

Raw Sushi + Martini Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The only bar in bocas to offer sushi and carribean fusion, as well as a wide selection of martinis. Not only for sushi-lovers, our menu offers a wide variety of dishes made daily with the freshest products. In order to maintain the highest quality of freshness in our product, certain items our subject to availability.Our cozy dining area offers oceanfront views, and the best breezes in Bocas town. Happy Hour starts at 6pm everday, offering $1 off all martinis and $1 national beers.
Philippines
“Incredible food!”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

This is some of the best food we have had in the area. I wish we had discovered it before our last night in town! The crispy spring rolls are the best I've had anywhere. The Yakisoba was excellent. The banana spring roll dessert was a wow. The specialty martinis are wonderful.

Kampala, Uganda
“Great food, but worst server attitude ever”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Beware of the server with the dark pony tail. Erin, the tall, tattooed server saved the day when I mentioned Trip Advisor. But, the other lady should really not be in the hospitality business, especially one that represents Japanese norms of respect and calmness. I have never been felt so unwelcome anywhere. It's as though that particular server hates her job and anyone who supports the business which pays her. If looks could kill, I would have died several times in there. And if words could do harm, I would need a perpetual shrink just to get over the nastiness of that particular server.

I do recommend dining at the Raw Martini since their food is delicious (about $20 per person, good variety). Just make sure you don't become a target of the worst server attitude I've ever experienced. Ask for Erin and you'll have a nicer time.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank usurveyza
brittany-morgan3, Owner at Raw Sushi + Martini Bar, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Hi There - So sorry to hear about your experience. I was away while that happened and she is no longer working here. Glad you enjoyed the food.
Panama City, Panama
“Amazing sushi!”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

This place is absolutely great!! Food is out of this world, service and atmosphere wonderful....a must, if you like sushi!!!

Visited January 2012
Montezuma, Costa Rica
“once and awhile an amazing food experience can happen when you are on the oad.”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I'm a vegetarian sushi eater so it can be hit or miss many times. Places youtry and never go back to. During my holiday in Bocas, I wound up eating there 5 times. Friom the presentation to the taste the meals were just amazing. I watched the plates come out of the kitchen for all the fish eaters as well and the consistent beauty and contented looks proved that my pleasure was not a solo experience. I expected a 70 yo Itamae to come out of the kitchen but instead it was two very talented local chefs who created the dishes. I was very pleased with the veggie offers on the menu and the effort put into providing style to the quality. I wanted to complement the manager/owner at the end of the first visit and was impressed that the young Canadian woman was not just managing the restaurant bu was the owner. So much for type casting I guess. She had come up with the conceot and designed the place and will surely succeeded in carrying it off. My experience was wonderful obviously and I look forward to returning and having new ways of having some great veggie sushi. If you like sushi you will be there more than once as well I think. Oh yes, the Lychee martini should be a signature drink. I had several of those as well but they didn't impair my palate.

• Visited November 2011
Caguas, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and martinis selection”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

They have many martinins combinations to choose from. We ordered spicy food, and it was too spicy for our taste!!! They gave us water and a rearrange a new plate for us without charge. What else can I say after that? GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Visited October 2011