“Delicious!”

El Pecado
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: El Pecado is an exotic food restaurant in the world. Our menu features a wide variety of dishes. Sea food, Italian food, Mediterranean food, local flavors, Caribbean flavors. We also have a full bar where visitors can enjoy the best and freshest drinks. Several nights we are pleased to accompany dinner with live music. Our experience provides us with the necessary tools for friends, families and couples to have an excellent time
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My favorite restaurant in Bocas because of its consistency. Every meal I had was great, and because the first one was we came back multiple times. The service was great but I can't say enough about the good. It's in a great location also, so there is a lot of people watching to be had!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Enjoying the opportunity to try many of the restaurants recommended on TripAdvisor while in Panama. This one has the most unique dishes, unlike any I've had. Fusion of Asian, Panamanian, French and American. My mahi mahi curry dish had a flavorful sauce but slightly overcooked fish. My daughter's chicken in peanut sauce was to die for. My wine (vino tinto) was fine but was served chilled which was a little odd. The bread served with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, was fresh and delicious. We sat outside which offered a great entertainment in watching the action in this party town. It was just a little more expensive than many other places in town, but still way less expensive than where I come from in the States.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We came here in a group of 5 friends, were happily accommodated when called to announce we were a little late despite being full on a Saturday night. The menu here is interesting and diverse with dishes from lobster to pizza. The wine menu is also well chosen and priced. Overall, a great place for dinner.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I visit a couple of time this restaurant, think the food is ok a bit expensive...my last time I had a bad experience with the owner...I order a ceviche and beef...basicly my food came fast but when I was have half of my meal the waiter come with the bill and ask me to pay coz they were in hurry to close the restaurant...9:30 in the night...I paid my bill and then they vanish all the table and chair from the terrace and I stay there finish my food with out lights...the owner walk out and I told him, you know I have a restaurant as well and even if we have a client we wait till the finish and pay the bill...he rude answer was NOT ME....thanks Canadian guy my meal was 33.00 dolars...you should learn manners...and wanna tell you something, the waiter told me: you should see the menu coz you always stop to eat by here, is true, but NOT ANYMORE...as you said NOT ME...

2  Thank MAGSCOCO1964
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Hands down the best food we ate in Bocas! Our group ate here multiple times and we were consistently impressed with the presentation, service and quality of this resterant. The owner (a fellow Canadian) was welcoming and made an effort to make us feel at home-even making us a free pre dinner drink. I highly recomend the leek soup, escargot and tuna steak!!