I really enjoyed my stay at Casa Verde. The atmosphere and the people there were awesome. It's a really cool place and the location is amazing. It was quiet at night, too and you could also get some rest in the daytime swinging along in one of the hammocks. There are a lot of tours to choose from, not one boring minute and the staff was really friendly.
What I didn't like were the dirty showers, the smell of pee in the kitchen and the trash in front of the entrance. It's a pity, because those are things that are easy to control and taken care of. The place has great potential, just put a little bit more effort in it. Also: Please do something about the lock to the entrance gate. We had to climb over the fence two times at night, because we weren't able to open it... No, we weren't too drunk :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for a laid back community atmosphere where it's easy to rest & relax? Among all the great places to stay in Bocas, Casa Verde truly is your best value community house in Bocas del Toro, Panama. Come enjoy life on the water at Casa Verde! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Verde Hostel And Guesthouse
- Casa Verde Hostel & Guesthouse Hotel Bocas Town
- Casa Verde Hostel & Guesthouse Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town