“Bocas Yoga . . changed my life!!”
Review of Bocas Yoga

Bocas Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: The custom-built Bocas Yoga Studio was designed specifically for the practice of Yoga, with clean hard-wood floors. Nowhere else in Bocas Town is there a space that's devoted entirely to Yoga practice. All classes provide a highly attentive and supportive environment. Appropriate for beginners and ongoing intermediate students. Founder, Laura Kay, who in addition to completing 250 hours of Basic Yoga Teacher Training, has successfully completed 108 hours of Anusara Yoga Immersions & 36 hours of Anusara Yoga Teacher Training. Here you will find a safe, comfortable, noncompetitive, nonjudgmental, lightly air-conditioned, nurturing haven. Classes use principles of alignment to promote safety and empower students to achieve their full potential. Each class interweaves heart-oriented, life-affirming themes to connect students to the deeper purpose of yoga.
NYC, NY
“Bocas Yoga . . changed my life!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2009

I could not be happier than I am after a yoga class at Bocas Yoga. Laura Kay has done an amazing job building the ideal yoga studio. Laura's, Hatha Yoga class, is a "must" even if you are passing through for a day. Heather's, Vinyassa class, "hip-opening exercise", (was a real hit with my husband)!!
I cannot say enough good things about Bocas Yoga, except my week does not start off right if I miss my 9Am class on Monday's.
Please if you are traveling or living in Bocas, stop in and give it a try . . .it may just change your life!

panama
“Bocas cool...”
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Bocas yoga is totally cool...yoga, meditation and the ambiance! Laura's asanas teaching is all together so smooth and intense, that you can experience your progress almost in the instant. I loved it! Heather is teaching guiding meditation and i really felt i was on a quite a journey. Check out the mural in the practice room!!!

CT
“Amazing studio- a salvation for spiritual wanders alike.”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

I spent 8 months in Bocas and luckily Bocas Yoga opened during my fifth month. I was searching for a space for peace and tranquility and found that in the beautiful purple building.

The classes are amazing- so challenging and some perfect for beginners. Laura-the owner- has a helpful light which she shines on her customers. I took Vinyasa with Annabel- and belly dancing with Heather. Both amazing women and I would highly recommend their classes if you are looking to challenge yourself.

It's worth checking out and you can't beat the price...honestly i think they undercharge!

Light and Love

Bocas del Toro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I highly recommend yoga classes at Bocas Yoga.”
Reviewed May 28, 2009

I have been attending classes at Bocas Yoga for 2 months now and can highly recommend this yoga center to visitors and residents alike. For the resident it is a long awaited facility and for tourists it would be a great addition to any vacation. The classes will leave you both relaxed and invigorated to enhance your enjoyment of the many other activities Bocas del Toro has to offer. Suitable for beginners and advanced practitioners alike. Definitely worth checking out.