My husband and I just completed our first trip to Bocas. We had no idea what to expect! We ended up staying @ the Bocas Paradise Hotel and were pleasantly surprised! The hotel with its 30 rooms is very clean, quiet, (even though it is on a busy street), has beautiful decor imported from Bali & a great staff. Our room was on the third floor with exceptional views of the water and the neighboring island Carenaro. We slept with the curtains pulled back so we could view the scenery from our bed. Although we did not eat lunch and dinner at the hotel, we enjoyed our breakfast every morning on the balcony overlooking the water. The staff was wonderful, especially Guido (hope I haven't misspelled his name!). After a day out in the water, I stepped on a sea urchin and he was nice enough to come to our room and take each individual "spike" out of my foot and doctored me up! Thank you everyone for a wonderful vacation!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocas Paradise Hotel is located in the heart of the vibrant and picturesque Bocas Town. The hotel features three stories of colorful Caribbean architecture perched out over the water with spectacular views. The hotel offers 30 rooms, an incredible restaurant and bar and some of the best views in Bocas. All of our rooms are en suite, have air conditioning, a ceiling fan, free high speed wi fi, and cable TV. We have budget rooms without a view, double and twin rooms with a balcony and view to luxury suites with fridges, coffee machines and gowns to enjoy on the large ocean facing balconies. We look forward to welcoming you to our paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bocas Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Town Paradise Hotel
- Bocas Paradise Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town