Bocas Paradise Hotel
$118
Hotels.com
Jardines Vista del Mar Condos(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
$44
Hotel Bocas Town(Bocas Town)
$60
  • Breakfast included
Gran Hotel Bahia(Bocas Town)
$75
  • Breakfast included
Hotelito Del Mar(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
$68
$50
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $57/night.

Hotel Olas(Bocas Town)
$49
  • Restaurant
Hotel Palma Royale(Bocas Town)
$85
$125
$113
  • Breakfast included
Hotel la Terraza(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
$110
$89
  • Pool
Hotel Lula's Bed and Breakfast(Bocas Town)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat waterbig balconygreat cheflate night noisefacing the oceanstar hotela great staynight lifespacious roomwarm waterevery morningmini fridgein townfresh fruitbocasrecepcionistdylan
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed 3 nights. They stoled all my cellphones. last day in the checkout the lady told me i had to pay her $25. I asked her of what and she told me that my husband asked her for $25 for the taxi when we made the check in ... witch was a lie cause we paid right away and we went there waking!!! they charged my credit card $100 more and $25 the receptionist said she lend me. Food terrible and cleaning service horrible. !!! worst experience i had in hotels. Dont recommend no body .... there are lots of better places in bocas for same price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Nicole O
bocasparadise, General Manager at Bocas Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

I am the new manager of Bocas Paradise and I am very sorry for your experience that you had here. Since I have taken over, things have changed here dramatically. If you visit Bocas again we will make sure that you are treated beyond your expectations.

Regards

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I got this offer through Oferta Simple! It was for two people and I ended up going alone. After I bought the deal I read the reviews and was afraid about the noise. I was given a second floor room next to the water taxi building.
Since I only faced a wall, it was quiet. If you want a view, this room would be bad. There were only 3 rooms filled at the hotel and I assume I got a quiet one. I didn't even have to ask for a quiet room. The room's comfortable, bed and a fantastic bathroom added to the quality.
No Wifi access in room. I had to go downstairs.
The manager let me check in early. That is why I would really recommend the hotel. Breakfast was included and wasn't anything to write home about. I even saw the manager eat elsewhere. Just skip the restaurant.
I stayed a third night somewhere else, since the full price would not make this hotel such a bargain. If you do arrive early and they let you check-in early the full price would not hurt as much. If you get a deal take this hotel. Without a deal you may want to shop around.
Great service and nice staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you do not care for a view. There were rooms with balconies. I did not have one. Maybe one with a balcony would be better.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Good location but small, poorly designed room with no place to put anything. No counter, no hooks (NOT designed by anyone who actually travels!). We learned some rooms have frig and sink; we did not. Quieter rooms on the "Water Taxi 25" side. Best recommendation: the seafood bisque in the restaurant was excellent. Hotel and restaurant staff friendly but service very inconsistent.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms on Water Taxi 25 side. Also, ask for a room with frig and counter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Bocas Paradise Hotel is not a fancy place, but it fits well with the surroundings! They make fresh margaritas and have an awesome vegetarian burrito at their patio restaurant. Hotel staff is nice and accommodating! The view from the rooms is excellent and the bar/disco next door is a fun hang-out.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2012

One hour after landing in Bocas del Toro turned out that beautiful islands are deprived of electricity. I felt like one of "Six Days Seven Nights" (with Harrison Ford and Ann Heche). Caribbean islands around, no possibility to book return tickets to Panama City or wherever...
In this circumstances, friendly woman from Paradise invited us for "french press coffee". In that way we got clients of hotel.
It's one of most important moments in my life. Atmosphere, sea, deliciuos seafood, travelling between islands for 1 usd... And all that amazing things started from invite to Paradise...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends