“Fun shop”

La Buga Dive Center & Surf School
Ranked #2 of 23 Tours in Bocas Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2007, “La Buga Dive & Surf” instantly built up a reputation as a reliable and renowned Dive Center & Surf School in Bocas del Toro. No matter if you decide to go diving or surfing with us, we will ensure that you will have a fabulous time experiencing the multifaceted natural resources Bocas del Toro has to offer. You can also rent one of our kayaks or Stand-Up Paddle Boards. Our qualified international staff is providing top quality service by constantly reflecting our core values: Safety, Convenience and Fun! Hope to see you soon!Your La Buga Family
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We did 4 dives over 2 days and had a great experience. The Gardens was our favorite dive. Kira was very prompt in responding to our email inquiry and answered a couple of additional emails before we arrived. We really appreciated this communication. No other dive shop responded to our inquiries. The coral was nice and the sea horses were very neat to see. This shop checks padi cards and does a great job briefing before the dive. They were flexible in changing the location of the dives to accommodate our request. It was nice to go with them.

toroloco, Manager at La Buga Dive Center & Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Hola,

thank you so much for your nice review! We are glad that you liked diving here as much as we do! It was a pleasure to have you around!

Saludos from the island!

La Buga Family

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I had a blast while learning to scuba at la buga. Nice place , nice staff, very secure ! I was a bit scare to scuba dive for the first time; they are really cool . I hihly recommend

toroloco, Manager at La Buga Dive Center & Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Hola Thomas,

thank you very much for your review.
It was a pleasure to teach you and it is great to hear you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Hope to see you again!

La Buga family

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I did my open water with mike and absolutly fell in love with the sport. Mike was awesome and made me feel very comfortable in the water. I loved it so much I completed my advanced open water there as well. The equipment is alot better than you would expect being in Panama in fact it was almost perfect. The facilities are pretty cool and have a little cafe for coffee in the morning and a beer after your dive. Very modern and clean. Very impressed!

Hola,

thank you very much for sharing the experiences you made with us.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your courses.
It was a pleasure to take you diving and we hope to see you again soon!

La Buga family

Reviewed February 15, 2013

As an inexperienced diver, I was very happy with our two-tank dive from La Buga. It wasn't the most challenging dive in the world (45 feet max, no current), which was perfect for my level. There were only three of us to one instructor, which was great as she was able to help me with some of my rookie mistakes without the impatience that some diving instructors have. I have been to more spectacular diving in Mexico and Bermuda, but this was a very pleasant and fun diving experience.

toroloco, Manager at La Buga Dive Center & Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your nice review! We allways want to make sure that everybody has a great time under water, no matter if you are a frequent diver or need some time to get used to it again!

It was a pleasure to take you diving.
Next time we should check out the caves and dolphin rock!!

La Buga Family

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have never dived here, but ate here at least twice a week during my stay in Bocas del Toro. The food is not great, but the setting is. It is a cozy and is a beautiful place where you can relax quietly, or meet up with friends for drinks. The wait staff is extremely hospitable and accomodating! The sunset while sitting at La Buga is breathtaking!