We stayed there for 3 night in October (off season) and we really enjoyed the chilled atmospere on the balcony. The room was clean and had high ceilings and a balcony with hammocks and seaview. Great value. I can imagine it getting loud when there are people in the restaurant but we were lucky and enjoyed a queit and nice time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our place in the Caribbean, Hotel Casa Max A family hotel run by Arie & Shirley coming from the Netherlands. Located near the heart of Bocas town, in the centre of Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro. Offers charming private rooms in a modern redesigned two story wooden building. Some rooms on the 2nd floor have a private balcony. There is free wifi in public areas and the rooms include internet smart TV. We have a restaurant on the ground floor that offers an international menu, Breakfast from 8 to 11 am and Dinner from 4 to 9 pm. Feel free to ask us for suggestions on activities to keep you entertained. Visit Bocas del Toro, stay at Hotel Casa Max!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Casa Max reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Max Hotel Isla Colon
- Hotel Casa Max Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla Colon