“Incredible, We loved it!!!”

Naylamp Sailing - Day Trips
Esterillos Este, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Incredible, We loved it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I can’t wait to go on my next trip with Daniel. He is a gracious host that offers up incredibly good food. His passion for cooking was appreciated. We are the type to travel for a great meal. We caught a few of our own meals. We even bought the largest lobsters off the locals while out sailing around. Daniel is a knowledgeable and capable captain. He is ecologically conscious and knows the ocean. He also had the inside track to Bocas Del Toro. He delivered the best sites to visit with a comfortable ride on his sailboat. I can’t go back to being a regular tourist after this experience. Nothing beats the value of his package for any vacation I have ever seen.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank justindolan

Rosedale, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“UNFORGETTABLE!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I went to Bocas for our honeymoon with no plans. Karma was on our side when we met Daniel our first day in town! We arranged for a 2 night sailing trip. After a couple of hours with Daniel on the sailboat we quickly decided to extend our sailing adventure to 4 nights. Daniel and Alena were amazing company! The stories are endless and bring out all forms of emotion. I havent laughed that hard in ages! Hopefully he write a book one day! Or someone do a documentary on him!! Other highlights were definitely the food (I'm a foodie and I am not joking I was blown away by his cooking) , snorkeling, Salt Creek, and Otillo from the BBQ:) thank you Daniel!!! We recommend sailing with Daniel because he makes the experience unique and extremely special.
Clare and Blake Moore... Until next time!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Clare A
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family sailing adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife, 16 year old daughter and I chartered The Naylamp with Captain Daniel for a 3 night, 4 day sailing adventure around the islands of Bocas del Toro.
Daniel met us at the marina and made us feel welcome immediately. A knowledgable, professional, and charismatic Captain welcomed us aboard and showed us around his boat. It did not take long for us to get settled in as we began our trip.
The scenery was beautiful and the quality time we spent together as a family was priceless. Imagine a 16 year old girl having the time of her life without the everyday teenage needs such as internet, live tv, etc. It was great!
Daniel showed us the beauty of Panama. Swimming in Dolphin Bay, snorkeling in beautiful reefs and mangroves, feeding fish, night swims in the sea, and a delicious beach bbq. A little about the food. My wife and I love epicurean pursuits and we were in Panama for 10 days total. We went to fine upscale restaurants in Panama City, however the food was the best on Daniel's sailboat. He is an amazing cook and very flexible on his menu. First class cuisine.
We had a wonderful 4 days on his boat and would do it again in a heartbeat. Although Daniel's cooking and the beauty of Panama was exceptional, Daniel's attention to safety for my family stands out s the most important part of our sailing adventure.
Thank you Daniel!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Danny P
Altrincham, United Kingdom
“Excellent! Memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Not much more to say than, an amazing day! All day at sea, swimming, snorkelling, kayaking, fishing, eating and supping cocktails. Life doesn't get any better. Daniel and Jose were excellent hosts catering to our every need with interesting stories of their travels. We had a beautiful ceviche with potatoes accompanied with sangria/rum punch. It was just a fantastic day and I would go out of my way to do it time and time again. Next time it will be longer than a day trip!

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
“Daniel is the man!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My girlfirends and I spent our 30th birthday trip sailing around the breathtaking islands of Bocas del Toro with Daniel and his adorable dog Patron on his vessel, Naylamp, this past October. We couldn't have asked for a better vacation! Daniel was extremely helpful and communicative as we were planning the trip, even going out of his way to stock an inordinate amount of champagne at our request. We spent 3 nights and four days with Daniel sailing through the most beautiful islands I've ever set eyes on. Aside from the fact that Daniel is an extremely nice and engaging person, it was really valuable to experience sailing with someone who knew so much about the area and could educate us about both the land and sea we were exploring. Being that this was my first sailing experience and I had quite a fear of boats, I felt really comforted that the man in control was experienced and knew his stuff. This was probably the most unique vacation I've ever been on and my girlfriends and I still regale ourselves and others with what a fantastic time we had while aboard the Naylamp. We're actually planning another voyage with Daniel next year for our friend's wedding present around the San Blas islands. I can only imagine that trip will be just as exciting and unique as the last. Did I mention that Daniel makes the best ceviche this side of Peru! An an amazing lobster cream pasta dish. Best vacation ever!!

Visited October 2012