“beautifull”

Under sea Panama
Ranked #4 of 33 Tours in Isla Colon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Quebec, Quebec, Canada
“beautifull”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

it is a very good experience, the staff is amazing and something that you will remember! it takes all day long but it's relaxing.

Visited August 2013
under_sea_deepboard, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Under sea Panama, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you very much for your comment. It's good to know that I enjoy the activities and itineraries we do.

Desamparados, San Jose, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very little time "Under sea"”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had a really good time, but honestly we spent a total of 10 minutes doing the 'reef surfing' that was so heavily advertized. The rest of the snorkeling was with half leaky masks and they did not provide fins. Snorkeling should always include fins. So for 6 and a half hours out, 45 minutes in the water felt pretty lame. I will go with a more experienced tour company next time.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Joshua O
I regret that not everything was to your liking, we can not always please all our customers, but try too hard so be it.
As for your complaints let me explain you.
Regarding the duration of activities and water time is relative and free, as we are for 4.30 hours in Key Slipper, where everyone can be snorkeling for all the free time, besides we do with snorkel Already 30 minutes and the 15 minutes it takes deepboard activity.
Finally, to clarify that we do not provide fins because we do snorkeling areas, sometimes the coral is high and if you do not know how to use properly damage the coral.
Thank you very much for your comment. A greeting.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Epic!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The coral surfing is so much fun. I recommend choosing this tour because everything is included-even beer!

Visited July 2013
under_sea_deepboard, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Under sea Panama, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you very much for the comment. But I stand corrected, is Deep Board, not Coral Surfing. A hug and thanks for coming with us to see the archipelago of Bocas del Toro
Panama City, Panama, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Best Experience EVER!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My sister. a friend and I went to Bocas del Toro for 3 days, we already had a plan, but when we arrived and met this guys, we totally changed them for the offer that Under-Sea offer to us.

The Group was pretty big, so we went in two groups.

At 10am we went to Bahía Delfín, in where you can see the Dolphins. After that, we went to the Isla de los Monos Perezosos, there you can see the Sloths, and we got the chance that one was climbing down a tree and walking *slo motion*.

After that, we arrived to Isla Zapatilla 2, there we did the Special Activity, where you can see the Coral Reef, the Under-Sea way! We ate their homemade (I think it was) lunch. It was a pasta with veggies and some nachos with bean paste, soft drinks, beers or water, however you prefer. Perfect for Veggetarians!

Later, we had 1 hour to tour the Island, it was pretty awesome, I found an scorpion, a lot of reefs, some animals (nothing to be worried), you can see the real beauty of caribbean waters!

For the Last event, we went to Cayo Coral to do some snorkeling... I had an accident and got cut in the leg, but I could enjoy for ten minutes the beauty of the reef.. After those ten minutes I noticed that I was cut and had to go up the boat again. My sister and friend could see a sea spider, a lot of fishes, corals of different colors. Pretty AMAZING!

After that, we went back to Isla Colon, where we were staying.

This guys gave us an excellent adventure, if it wasn't because of my accident, then we could have enjoy a second day trip..

I totally recommend this, and you really don't need to know how to snorkle or use the mask. They help you and tell you how to do it, you just need to know how to swim :D !

You can watch pictures on their fanpage, here are the ones from our day! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.290041854462030.1073741874.234715969994619&type=3

Visited April 2013
Thank you very much for the comment a pleasure to have you with us, they liked our activities (deepboard and snorkeling) and enjoyed Bocas del Toro. A greeting.
Panama City, Panama, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Under sea! What an adventure!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I took this trip and it was all we expected!

The tour guides were really friendly and toured us around the islands. We saw dolphins and sloths !

After this, we stopped at a coral reef and snorkeled around for a while - so beautiful! Afterwards, we used the Deep board and cruised the sea being toed by a motor boat, pretty cool..!

This tour includes food - very organic/vegetarian yet delicious! After an entire day of fun in the sun, we ended got back to Isla Colon and enjoyed the rest of our day.

NOTE: If you don't know how to swim, you should not get in the water.

Visited April 2013
under_sea_deepboard, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Under sea Panama, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Thank you very much for your comment, we like to know that had a good day and all they seemed right. A greeting from the whole team Under-Sea.