“Best place to relax and eat after day of snorkeling”
Review of Natural Mystic

Natural Mystic
Ranked #71 of 113 Restaurants in Isla Colon
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Great Food and Good Vibes!!! That's what we're all about!!
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Two things you have to order from Natural Mystic: Coconut fish and Mystic chicken.

There are many places on the island that serve a coconut fish type dish, and Natural Mystic definitely has the best version. The chicken might be spicy for some (red pepper flakes are involved) but I thought it was the perfect amount of heat.

You can't beat the location of this place, as it is right in the heart of Bocas. The restaurant has a chill atmosphere and the best seats are the ones on the balcony that give great sunset views. The staff is super friendly and they recently added a bar to the restaurant where at night you can come in for a drink while listening to a local dj play a variety of good music or hopefully you go on a night where they showcase local artwork.

Overall great place to eat and chill after a long day of snorkeling and soaking up sun on the beaches.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went with my husbandto have dinner at this restaurant because I saw good reviews. Unfortunatelly the service was very slow, we waited 1 hr until they brought our food, which by the way was nothing special. They have few plates, that is why we thought that it wont take long
The people that work there is very friendly, but unfortunatelly they do have good food.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We sat outside on the veranda with a beautiful view on comfy benches. The lighting and seating of the restaurant gives it a lounge atmosphere. We had the humus and that tasted so yummy, and being jewish i know what good humus should taste like! Then came the Mystic Chicken..... OMG we were in heaven.... the dish was beautiful to look at and it tasted DIVINE!! After this we had no more room for the banana ice cream dish so I guess we will have to come back another time.... :D
Please do not miss the opportunity to indulge in the Mystic experience when you are in Bocas Town!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ate at Natural Mystic on our last night in Bocas. I love the ambiance of this place, nice lighting, comfy seating, lounge atmosphere, and you can sit on the balcony if you want to people watch. My boyfriend and I both love spicy food, there was a very nice girl working and she recommended the Mystic Chicken. I wish I could remember all of the ingredients, but just know that it is AMAZING! It was hands down one of the best meals I've had in a long time. Everything about it, even the rice had amazing flavor and the presentation of the food is perfection. We also ordered the hummus as an appetizer, it comes with carrots and warm plaintain chips. I wanted dessert too, but we were too full! So so so so good, everyone that goes to Bocas must eat here!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Mystic Chicken here is such a triumph of texture, beauty, and flavor (with plenty of spicy red pepper flakes to keep you happily gulping down icy cold Balboas) that I can't imagine there being a better dish in all of Bocas.

My husband and I also agreed that the hummus (which we got on his Vegan plate) was some of the best we ever had the honor of putting in our mouths.

And the owner, Dave a Turkish-born Californian was friendly and amusing. He was happy to tell us about the best things to do in Bocas and offered us much valuable advice.

We loved the place! LOVED IT! I wish I could have eaten there every night. Go. Right now. Stop reading this and GO!

1  Thank Thriftydrifter