“Get ready to CRY it's SO good!”
Review of Natural Mystic

Natural Mystic
Ranked #69 of 106 Restaurants in Isla Colon
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Great Food and Good Vibes!!! That's what we're all about!!
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Mystic Chicken here is such a triumph of texture, beauty, and flavor (with plenty of spicy red pepper flakes to keep you happily gulping down icy cold Balboas) that I can't imagine there being a better dish in all of Bocas.

My husband and I also agreed that the hummus (which we got on his Vegan plate) was some of the best we ever had the honor of putting in our mouths.

And the owner, Dave a Turkish-born Californian was friendly and amusing. He was happy to tell us about the best things to do in Bocas and offered us much valuable advice.

We loved the place! LOVED IT! I wish I could have eaten there every night. Go. Right now. Stop reading this and GO!

1  Thank Thriftydrifter
There are newer reviews for Natural Mystic

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went here for dessert after having dinner at another restaurant down the street. It is on the second floor, and has a relaxed, cozy, lounge-like atmosphere. In addition to tables they also some couches with small tables which would be nice for a drink. The dessert was very good, the banana ice cream dish was delicious and the chocolate balls were good too. The service was great. I'd definitely recommend this place - although it is on the main strip, it seemed less touristy than some of the other places, and with more reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

the place was not busy at all when we ate there, but the food arrived luke warm. It was quite tasty (we had the mystic chicken and the coconut rush) but we had much better meals elsewhere

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner to Natural Mystic. To be honest as soon as I saw the menu I was kinda confused about what to order and almost left because the dishes didn't look very attractive, but we decided to give it a try because of the happy hour. We tried the Coconut fish was AMAZING! It's the most expensive dish $11 and I would have paid the double. It is not sweet. It is a perfect mix of flavors. We also order the Asian chicken (with no ginger) It was AMAZING too!It had some pineapples. Both plates were a big size and delicious.They were served with styr-fry vegetables and coconut rice. I would highly recommend this place the owner and the waitress spoke fluent english and they were very nice. They came by the table and talk to us about the plates and what was good and what wasn't their favorites. They were in happy hour beers for $1 and well drinks for $2(till 7). Finally, we shared a bananan dream. I am a dessert lover and I usually order tons of dessrt, but I have never tried a better dessert IT WAS A DREAM! it is a very very big dessert for $5.if you are in Bocas you must stop at this great place. We order 2 dishes, 3 beers, 1 vodka cranberry, and dessert for $32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Barretito
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Unique menu - Caribbean with a middle Eastern flair. Sounds weird, but trust us, it is delicious! Amazing and cheap drinks paired with the greatest service. How could you go wrong? Okay, so maybe it is little squishy seating-wise. Maybe the food takes longer to arrive than Applebees. What do you expect? This is an island in Panama, man. Have another cheap drink, enjoy the view, chat with some people and enjoy!

We had our 8 year old boys with us, and they loved everything about this place too - even without the drinks :)

1  Thank erikaanne