“Paradise Villa! Exactly what the name says!”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome to the most exquisite beach side Villa in all of Northern Panama!
Bask in the warm rays of the sun and cool off in the refreshing water of the pool Your own private pool and beach at your footsteps!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to the most exquisite beach side Villa in all of Northern Panama!
Your own private pool and beach at your footsteps!
Walk down the steps, down onto the beach,on to the dock, into the boat and on to adventures!
The PERFECT location! Only rental ON the BEACH!
Relax on the beach while sipping your favorite cocktail!
Take en evening stroll on the beach!
Stretch out a hammock and take a nap or read a book!
Take off your flip flops and sink your toes into the soft sand!
Luxury, Privacy and the Beach at your feet!
Descend your beachfront stairs, and 20 more steps you are in the Caribbean Sea
Private boat tours from the Villa's dock to the most exotic spots in Bocas!
Welcome to Villa Paraiso
Add the extra touches!
Your suite has everything! Sink into your comfy queen bed & watch Netflix!
In room entertainment - books, games, and Smart TV with Netflix!
Request the extra romantic touches!
Cook a perfect meal in your well equipped kitchenette and dine In instead of out
High Speed WIFI to face time friends or catch up at the office, in AC comfort!
Luxury Bath with all the comforts!
Wide view of your luxury bath!
After a day in the sun take a soothing warm rain water shower!
Play a game of ping pong while you are barbecuing!
Pop open a cold beer, barbecue your favorite meal,  and then go for a swim!
The best setting in all the islands for a romantic dinner catered by our chef!
Reserve the BEST table on the island for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
The huge covered porch is perfect for an afternoon of activity out of the sun !
Sink into the comfy living furniture and enjoy the ocean & pool view!
As the sun comes down, relax poolside with a glass of wine
Relax and enjoy the view!
Watch the sunrise over the bay from your patio!
Relax on the beach and enjoy the sunrise and sunset!
The gorgeous gardens of the Villa!
The well maintained grounds leave you feeling in tropical paradise!
The tropical birds of the Villa's gardens
The gardens of the Villa are home to many hummingbird nests
The howler monkeys of the surrounding jungle
The Famous Red Frogs of Bocas!
Map out your own
 beach adventure with the complimentary bikes
Take a bike ride or a taxi for a walk on Bluff beach!
Or take the complimentary kayaks and snorkel equipment and explore the bay and nearby reefs!
Kayaking adventures on the beautiful waters in front of the Villa!
Beautiful Zapatilla Islands!
Dive or snorkel some the worlds most beautiful reefs!
The crystal clear waters of Starfish beach!
Snorkel the amazing reef of Polo Beach!
Amazing underwater life!
Beauty above and below!
Dive in and see for yourself!
Take a trip to Dolphins Bay!
Explore the caves of Bastimentos!
The crystal clear, warm waters of the Caribbean are the waterways of the Ngobe Indians
This incredible Archipelago has many faces,come and see them all!
Enjoy an unforgettable full moon shining over the sparkling Caribbean Sea!
The beautiful waters of Bocas Del Toro
Panama welcomes you to explore!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Charles R
“Paradise Villa! Exactly what the name says!”
Reviewed December 17, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Just returned from a vacation with my wife in Bocas Del Toro/Isla Colon and we stayed at Villa Paraiso. Just as the name translates to "Paradise Villa". This place is paradise! Steve, Angie and their sons go out of their way to make your stay at their place fantastic. They have several amenities at no cost that others don't offer. The pool was great after a long day of riding bikes or walking in to town. If you are planning a trip to this area give some consideration to Villa Paraiso we completely enjoyed our stay.

Dec 18, 2017
So happy to hear that! We have worked hard to think of everything! We have complimentary bikes and kayaks to explore Bocas by sea or by land.We have our own private boat and captain for catered exploration of the islands! If you want to relax at the Villa you have your own private pool that no one else shares with you! Ping pong, books and Netflix! You can eat out or have our chef cater your meals and bring them to your poolside dining overlooking the ocean! It doesn't get any better than this!
Mike L
“Incredible experience. We will be back!”
Reviewed December 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I cannot begin to explain what an incredible experience it was to stay at Villa Paraiso. My wife and I spent 8 days in Bocas for our Honeymoon and cannot wait to go back. Willa Wiona was the perfect secluded little getaway experience we were hoping for. It was private and seclusive with out own pool and beach area. The Cottrell's really made the entire experience for us. They were so helpful when we needed them for recommendations and directions. We genuinely felt like we were staying with family, but when we weren't asking for questions they let us have our privacy. The property felt very safe and was extremely well kept. We can't thank them enough for such a great experience that we will never forget.

Your age range 25-34
Dec 18, 2017
We are happy that we made everything perfect for your to have an unforgettable honeymoon!
beverly05...
on. Canada
“A rare find!!! It felt like my own seafront villa…”
Reviewed October 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A rare find!!! I loved it here. I truly felt like Villa Wynona was my own exclusive villa with full-sized pool right on the beach. I never believed I could afford something like this. It was so private and quiet, I stayed for almost 2 weeks. The gardens, birds, butterflies, and hummingbirds were beautiful. The chanting of the howler monkeys in the distance and the quiet roll of the ocean peaceful. Under-the-stars dips in the pool before bed each night added to the dreamlike environment.
All this, and it’s in a practical and convenient location. I am a woman and traveled on my own. I felt safe at all times. It was easy to get into town I just walked out to the road and flagged a taxi $2 each way – easy/safe/fast, town is just a short distance away. There’s a lot to do on the islands, with many good restaurants. I chose a quiet holiday and spent most of my time at my villa relaxing. The large covered outdoor living area was spacious, comfortable, and cool. The bedroom was also comfortable and had air-conditioning. There was a large smart TV for entertainment if you wanted, I rarely felt the need. I cooked up some great meals.
A nice convenience was the delivery service - ‘BocasTakeOut.com’ - the site has numerous restaurants to order from for delivery to the villa. It was reasonable and easy, I just ordered and paid online, I picked the ‘Cosmic Crab’, great food, not fast food. I even ordered wine. Pleasant to have a nice restaurant meal at home overlooking my pool and ocean. I also found out that I could call the ‘Supper Gourmet’ put in a full order and have it delivered. This is a deli and grocery store, that has organic fruit and veg and many items for special diets. I didn’t use the delivery service, I just went there by cab. I also got groceries at Tony’s it’s just a bike ride away and it has everything.
Had a private day tour on the boat with Wes – enjoyable – went snorkeling at Cayos Zapatilla – good time.
The Cottrell’s were always available and friendly if I needed help or information, but most of the time I rarely saw them or heard them, thus the private, quiet, feel.
Villa Wynona’s large accommodation sleeps 2 people (queen bed). The Cottrell’s also have ‘Villa Paraiso Casitas’ next door that accommodate 6 people. It is completely separate with its own pool. I thought it would be a great option to book both properties for a trip with my extended-family. FYI - I never heard the people staying in the Casitas - not a remark on my extended family :)
I highly recommend Villa Wynona, I’ll be back, for a longer stay.

Your age range 50-64
Nov 2, 2017
Hi Beverly. We loved having you here. And we loved the pictures you shared with us. Thank you so much for your great review. Can't wait to have you back next time.
Cynthia E
“Perfect!”
Reviewed August 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Words can not describe this wonderful place! My wife and I live in Panama and have stayed at many resorts, Villa Paraiso is the best! Very private with beautiful beach! Will be coming again!

Aug 12, 2017
It was a pleasure to meet you guys! We are happy you found the BEST of Bocas, with private beach and pool! Thanks for passing the word on to your friends! Also, so that others reading this will know not to look anywhere else, they don't want to pass over the best to settle for less!
Lorri O
Lombard, Illinois
“VILLA PARAISO”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We just came back from a week at Villa Paraiso. It was heavenly! The Villa was very comfortable The air conditioning worked great! The view was spectacular. We did two boat trips with Wes that were fantastic. We saw so many sloths and starfish! He knows how to avoid the crowds to make your trip special. The Cotrell family made you feel so welcome. We will definitely be back!

Aug 12, 2017
Even the locals and expats will say Villa Paraiso is heavenly, an exceptional place! We were so happy to have you here at our piece of paradise! Nothing makes it even better than an experience at sea with Wes! Having lived here most of his life he knows the waters like the back of his hand and will climb the highest tree for you to pick a coconut or snorkel the reefs with you to find the gems of the sea!
SandieJG
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Total relaxation in a stunning setting!”
Reviewed March 18, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What a great stay! If you want total relaxation in a stunning setting, then Village Paraiso is the place!

We visited in March after a lot of travelling in Argentina and Panama and this was the chill out bit of the holiday before returning to England. We couldn't have chosen a better place to relax!

Private pool, stunning private beach literally just a step from the gate, and comfortable accommodation - perfect paradise! Loved relaxing in the outside living area and pool watching the bird and animal life in the surrounding jungle.

Unfortunately we weren't able to get out on the boat with Wes due to high seas but the beautiful surroundings more than made up for this, and the Cottrells were more than helpful.

The villa is a short hop by taxi or bike into Bocas town where you can chill out with a cocktail in a waterside restaurant sampling fantastic fresh seafood.

Highly recommended!

Aug 12, 2017
We are happy you enjoyed our piece of paradise! It doesn't get much better than this! We are right on the beach over looking the ocean, with an amazing view day or night! Come back and enjoy the experience of a lifetime with a boat tour by Wes!
rvrvwmike
Catskill, NY
“Great property Private and Secure nice beach and pool”
Reviewed March 11, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Located just past Playa Tortuga Hotel, This Gated property is nicely landscaped and has a fence surrounding the property. We stayed in one of two nicely appointed rooms that share a pool and nice outdoor kitchen facilities. The pool is great after a day of exploring, and the room has a coffee maker refrige and microwave. overall very nice, The only things that were not great were no TV, (only a few DVDs and the WI FI was slow or non existant, overall Villa Parisio is very good and I would stay again.

Aug 12, 2017
This comment was for Las Casitas and not for the property listed here on Flipkey, we are replacing the internet in Las Casitas, but it has been a long process waiting for all the permission from the local government and the connections. In the suite of the main Villa, the one advertised on Flipkey we already have good internet and will soon have a smart TV with Netflix! :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing