“Hidden gem!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Fabulous multi-course meal! Gazpacho, pork chops out of this world!
Every course was better than the last!
Charming setting. Do not miss!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Wonderful dining experience all around. The food is excellent. The service perfect. You can not go wrong having a meal here. This restaurant knows how to do things right along with how to prepare foods with flavor.
It maybe on the more expensive side for restaurants in Bocas town, $23.00 for a 5 course meal but worth every bit of that.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Every time I visit from the States, I make sure to stop in here for dinner. The creations of food is wonderful, and I have yet to have something that I haven't enjoyed. As long as you make reservations and ensure they are open, then dinner is great. This is a husband/wife run team and they work well together. She cooks and he is the waiter. Absolutely love going there!!

2  Thank JenG1234
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I think my expectations were too high. The restaurant is absolutely adorable, and yes - small and intimate. Definitely make reservations if you want to eat here. The service was very good, but I was disappointed with most of the food. Gazpacho started off our 5 course meal, and it was delicious... but things went south from there. Our main course was breaded sea bass, and it was far too salty. Luckily the chocolate mousse dessert was wonderful so I left with a better (and less salty) taste in my mouth, but I preferred other restaurants we ate at throughout the islas, and certainly throughout Panama.

Unfortunately, we did not know that it is impossible to get a taxi on a Sunday night from Guari Guari back to Bocas town, so we ended up walking. This ended up being fine for our group, but certainly beware of this fact if you have anyone elderly or unable to walk for 30 minutes back. After a 5 course meal, I enjoyed the walk, but thought this should be disclaimed to others.

1  Thank KellyW_760
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our family of 4 just had the most delicious 5 course pre fix dinner in this wonderful gem of a restaurant a quick taxi from
" downtown" Bocas. The German husband ( waiter and host) and his Spanish wife have created a truly delicious dining experience. There are very few tables so make reservations. It was WELL worth the $25/each!!!

1  Thank NIcoleLarry