“best meal of my whole trip!!”
Review of Guari Guari

Guari Guari
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Isla Colon
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Darwin, Australia
“best meal of my whole trip!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Best restaurant I've ever eaten at in my life. I found this place on trip advisor and seen others said it was the best. my partner and I thought we would give it a go. the german part-owner was ao friendly, he talked us through each course and we chatted about the restaurant and he told us a bit about bocas. he was very attentive and kept looking over incase my wine glass got half full. each course was perfectly cooked, amazingly presented and just melted in your mouth. every single course was PERFECTION!!. only regret is that we didn't go back another night!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jadey_from_Oz

Atlan
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I went to Panama in October of 2012. It was pouring down rain when we went to Guari Guari. The host met us with an umbrella and we were the only two that night. (Due to the rain and the down season). We had a fabulous 6 course meal. I hate hummus. They made us a hummus and I was so reluctant to try, but once I did I ate it all and my wife barely got a bite. Excellent meal!

• Visited October 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Best in Bocas ?”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We read about this restaurant on trip advisor. First tip do not look for it in Bocas town - it is a 5 minute taxi ride at USD 2. Six course meal - very well planned and presented. Up front German host is excellent and Spanish female cook obvious professional. Good wine selection and it is a one table booking per night. Could not fault the place !

Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Thomas041152
Bound Brook, New Jersey
“Not to be missed!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Be sure to make a reservation so you won't miss dining here. Prix fare menu - incredible value. 6 courses one better than the next. we had a cold vegetable bisque with cucumber cream, garlic shrimp, a flauta type pastry with spinach, the filet mignon with an amazing Worcestershire Dijon sauce...

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Must go....favorite restaurant in Bocas!.....don't ask for a menu just let me recommend.....never a bad meal.

Visited April 2013