If you're looking for luxury in American terms this isn't it. HOWEVER this is in Panama and you don't see a lot of luxury here. The rooms were clean, staff was nice and surprisingly spoke some pretty good English as well !!! I was very comfortable here. If I ever get to visit Isla Colon again, I'd stay here. Food was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Caribbean Beach Resort on the crystal clear waters of Bocas del Toro, Panama.Playa Tortuga offers 117 stylish room accommodations, each with a balcony and spectacular ocean view. Guests may choose from standard rooms, junior suites and large grand suites, all offering a contemporary décor, modern amenities and a soothing tropical atmosphere.Relax in the hotel’s sea view pool, or sunbathe in our water mirrors while enjoying your favorite beverage from the nearby bar area. Little ones will enjoy the children’s pool. Other modern and convenient amenities include free WIFI and a state of the art Fitness Center featuring a private massage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Isla Colon
- Playa Tortuga Hotel And Beach Resort
- Playa Tortuga Resort Beach
- Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla Colon