I went to Hotel Playa Tortuga from September 13 to the 15th for my 7 year anniversary.we arrived on friday at 7:25am and check in was at 3:00pm, since our room was ready they did not hesitate on giving us the keys and this was amazing since we where a little tired because of the flight. The hotel was really nice the food was delicious and the cocktails where amazing. We took a tour on saturday to 3 different islands for 25.00 dollars each which was a great deal. The staff was really friendly and Antony the chef was amazing he prepared my romantic dinner and let me say that was the best lobster i ever ate in my life. I would go back a hundred times if possible! loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Caribbean Beach Resort on the crystal clear waters of Bocas del Toro, Panama.Playa Tortuga offers 117 stylish room accommodations, each with a balcony and spectacular ocean view. Guests may choose from standard rooms, junior suites and large grand suites, all offering a contemporary décor, modern amenities and a soothing tropical atmosphere.Relax in the hotel’s sea view pool, or sunbathe in our water mirrors while enjoying your favorite beverage from the nearby bar area. Little ones will enjoy the children’s pool. Other modern and convenient amenities include free WIFI and a state of the art Fitness Center featuring a private massage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Tortuga Hotel And Beach Resort
- Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Isla Colon
- Playa Tortuga Resort Beach
- Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla Colon