We stayed four nights at the palm paradise and enjoyed it very much. the whole resort is a little different to what you usually get but with a lot of charm. the cabanas are spacious and very clean and the beach is jut stunning! we felt the rates were a little high for what you get, especially since no beach infrastructure is available and you even have to pay beachtowels extra...
the food is good every second night at the rice and curry buffet and rather boring on other days! breakfast is ok, a pitty you have to pre-order sri lanka breakfast.
all in all a good stay but not a 'coup de coeur'...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PPC has 22 comfortable wooden cabanas on stilts and 6 air conditioned rooms in villas scattered around a beach side palm grove. The beach is safe for swimming. All cabanas have spacious verandahs facing the sea and thus catching the cool breeze. Villas have glass frontage with spacious terrace and balconies . Cabanas are equipped with tables, comfortable chairs, beds, fan, mosquito net, attached bathroom, hot water, electricity, lie lows, beach mats, etc. Air conditioned specious villa rooms are equipped with comfortable beds,table, chairs and free wifi. Entire resort is designed especially for nature lovers and guests who want to relax in a peaceful surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palm Paradise Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Tangalle
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Hotel Tangalle