We have stayed in Palm Paradise Cabanas on three occasions and the fact we have returned there is indicative of the fact we are happy with the place. It is ideal for a stop when travelling along the main coast road in the south of Sri Lanka. The wooden cabanas are clean and comfortable. The beach is right alongside the grounds of the hotel. Some previous reviewers have commented that wi-fi is not available, but I have always been welcomed into the office to use my computer so this has been no problem. The menu is wide ranging (eastern with plenty of western choice) and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PPC has 22 comfortable wooden cabanas on stilts and 6 air conditioned rooms in villas scattered around a beach side palm grove. The beach is safe for swimming. All cabanas have spacious verandahs facing the sea and thus catching the cool breeze. Villas have glass frontage with spacious terrace and balconies . Cabanas are equipped with tables, comfortable chairs, beds, fan, mosquito net, attached bathroom, hot water, electricity, lie lows, beach mats, etc. Air conditioned specious villa rooms are equipped with comfortable beds,table, chairs and free wifi. Entire resort is designed especially for nature lovers and guests who want to relax in a peaceful surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palm Paradise Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Tangalle
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Hotel Tangalle