Paid 2 nights accomondation 01/01/2013 to 03/01/2013 checked out on the02/01/2013 , Staff and Management was rude and unhelpful, spoke little English, room was dirty and foul. as I was the only TOURIST OF COLOUR AND MOST OF THE GUEST WAS WHITE , I detected a little racism AND resentment towards me , both from Management and Restaurant staff, questions were ignored, menue was just thrown at me "A" waiter said to me in broken english "it was my problem" and just walked away - THIS WAITER who was just a about 18 or 20 was speaking to me A 65 years old MAN in such a manner I was shocked - Forget about the Food it was ********** awful, terrible, discusting - THOMAS from Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PPC has 22 comfortable wooden cabanas on stilts and 6 air conditioned rooms in villas scattered around a beach side palm grove. The beach is safe for swimming. All cabanas have spacious verandahs facing the sea and thus catching the cool breeze. Villas have glass frontage with spacious terrace and balconies . Cabanas are equipped with tables, comfortable chairs, beds, fan, mosquito net, attached bathroom, hot water, electricity, lie lows, beach mats, etc. Air conditioned specious villa rooms are equipped with comfortable beds,table, chairs and free wifi. Entire resort is designed especially for nature lovers and guests who want to relax in a peaceful surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Paradise Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Tangalle
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Hotel Tangalle