My girlfriend and I stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights by the end of our round trip in Sri Lanka. We both absolutely love the place! The staff is really welcoming, the location is indescribable and the food is top class. I recommend that you go on the Loris watching with Chaminda - it's really nice and as we say in Danish 'hyggelig' (don't forget your trainers).
The whole stay is almost like a mini safari. I really recommend a stay.
We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island's rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong 'back to nature' theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya