My husband and I stayed at the paddy dwelling for 2 nights and it was lovely. Rooms are well appointed, spacious, clean and cozy. Food was excellent. The concepts that the dwellings are built on are typically rustic Sri Lankan. The ambience lives upto the hotels eco friendly claim and staff are cheerful and ever ready to help. If I were to nitpick, there are 2 things that can be improved. 1).Room service - can be more organised. We had most of our meals at the dwelling and most often than not something was missing; salt and pepper/cutlery/green tea etc. 2).The tvs in the room seem outdated and doesnt support usb. This restricts guests to be at the mercy of cable tv alone and listening to some music or watching your own content is not possible. Apart from this, our stay was brilliant and we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island’s rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong ‘back to nature’ theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya