I'm a loyal fan of Jetwing hotels not only because they have the best hotel chain but their committment to protecting Mother Nature through their JEEP (Jetwing Eternal Earth) project is first-class. Vil Uyana has to be one of the best Jetwing hotels and best hotels I've ever stayed in Sri Lanka. Not just offering an eco-friendly feel to the place, the service, atmosphere and service exceeded expectations. What's more, the buggys that take you to and from your room to the restaurant, gym, spa and car park give you more for your ultimate holiday experience. As a former journalist who has written about Jetwing hotels, today I'm confident that my stay at Jetwing as a paying client would not just give me that ultimate holiday experience of loving my country but knowing it's all going for a worthy cause. Well done!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island's rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong 'back to nature' theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya