I am living in Sri Lanka for over a year. I stayed here with a friend who was visiting. This was definitely one of the more expensive places we stayed but well worth it. We stayed in a "standard" room, which is anything but standard. The room was beautiful with a large outside bathroom with the bathtub flanked by two lily ponds! This room was smaller than some of the other cottages which had their own plunge pools. But the "standard" room is much more affordable and still very luxurious. Each room or set of 2 rooms is set on its own in a beautiful setting. Birds and animals can be easily seen. The food, pool, and spa services were also of superior quality. This is a great place to stay while visiting Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, and Kaudulla or Minneriya National Parks. Spend two nights so that you can take advantage of all the amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island's rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong 'back to nature' theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya